I am so excited to leave tomorrow morning to go to Arizona. Not that we haven't been a couple times already this year, but that it is going to be snowing here tomorrow, and I will be flying to 90 degree weather...hahaha Don't you all wish you could come too? Also, I got tagged by my wonderful, darling sister, so I guess I will be posting that after we get back. If all goes well we will be back on Monday morning. If all doesn't go well, we will be crashed in the side of a mountain or something from our plane going down. Lets hope it is the first case scenario, since we all know Im terrified of flying, and Im really not ready to die soon... However, If the latter thing does happen, PLEASE, PLEASE, just have a huge party and drink lots of margaritas for me, and go to a double feature, instead of the usual funeral crap everyone has to go to.... ENJOY!(BTW, if I return safe and sound, I intend on doing the party thing anyway, so either way you get to have fun... right, so lets not be hoping I die, just to have a party, people....lol)
1 comment:
Make sure you bring some of that "CRAZY" up here with you. It's very entertaining.
Where do you find all your pics and cartoons?
Post a Comment