Saturday, February 21, 2009
Spencer's 5th Grade Program
Spencer's 5th grade program was last week. They worked so hard on it. It was all about being an American (in case you couldn't tell). They sang so many wonderful songs, and paid tribute to all 50 states, and all military personnel. There wasn't a dry eye by the end of the program. It was really neat to be able to salute all branches of the military, and thank them for what they have done for us.
Spencer got a special little part in the program. He was portraying the war of New Orleans. He was very excited to be able to hold a muskett (especially in school, where guns are not allowed, even at halloween) This was the best part of the program for him.
He was so handsome standing up there, all dressed up. He also got to do a 4-square but, he was on the opposite side I was on, so no pics of that. But rest assured, it was totally cute!

Spencer is the 2nd from the top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks so neat! He is such a cute boy. Zach would have loved to be the one who got to hold the gun too. Boys! Go figure.
Way to cute! It looks like they did a fantastic job.
How cute! He is getting so old! I can't believe he is already in 5th grade. It seems so far away for Caden, but I know it's right aroung the corner!
Ohhh... He looks super cute. I wish I could of seen Spencer doing the 4 square. It probably comes natural to him with you and Aaron as parents.
that brings back SO many memories! i loved being in elementary plays. Just wait - he may have an acting career in the works!
Post a Comment