Friday, August 7, 2009

Lately...

What we have been up to lately: Playing in the fountains at the Gateway Mall, and then listening to the Jazz on the Plaza in the evening! Swimming at our friends pool... Thank goodness for friends!
Going to Draper Park to cool off in the stream and catch frogs, snakes and other such nonsense in the water...
Going to birthday parties, that also have crazy scary animals such as triantulas, ginormous scorpions, snakes, bearded dragons, and HUGE cockroaches during them, but Spencer had a great time!!
Going to the Splash Park every Thursday with the girls and kids, and Classic Fun Center on Mondays!
Aaron getting a new car after his dropped every ounce of liquid available onto our driveway. Too many road trips, I suppose.
Going to Arizona Science Center and getting to learn so much about EVERYTHING, but spinning and riding on the bike on a wire, was the funnest!
Lego Convention: Do I need to say anything else...
And thats about it!

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

Looks like fun! I wouldn't have let that snake near me though!

Shannon said...

Hey! I recognize that birthday party! And the splash pad, and Classic.... I'm glad we have gotten to hang with you guys this summer!!! That Lego convention looks like it was so fun! My kids would have loved it.