Friday, March 5, 2010

Ice Skating

We went ice skating today! Spencer had such a good time with his friends, I think we need to make this a regular activity when we have a day off of school! Spencer has only been ice skating twice in his life, so it was fun to watch him begin by holding onto the wall for dear life and then slowly letting go as he was getting more comfortable with it! Way to go Spence!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Spencer! Lori's boys look good too! And check out your camera! Woot! Woot!

Lorilee said...

So glad you have a new camera. I'm excited to see more of your family more often. Love your blog
Mom

The Lambert Family said...

Spencer is growing up so fast! I can't believe how tall he is! :)

Anjie said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Lori said...

Yay! You're back! Wish I could have seen the play Spencer was in.