Here are the boys getting ready to leave for their first scout camp! Don't the look just SO excited?? It was a week long camp, and Aaron was such a cool dad and decided to go with them for the first 2 days and the last 2 days. I was lucky enough to get pictures that way!!! Lucky me :)
This is Spencer doing the COLD water plunge. The lake was FREEZING and apparently dirty! He had to stay in the water and tread for one full minute. BRRRRRR
Just some fun snap shots of Spencer and the other boys that went up. Spencer loves to widdle.
This is Spencer and the other boys after doing their obstacle course. The top pic is of Spencer after he ran a mile. They also had to canoe, do a relay, lasso, archery and fire building, among other things!! They were all exhausted after doing this!!
They also got to build a teeter tauter in the woods by their camp. They put a really long tree trunk between 2 other trees. Very creative. They had so much fun on this. Wish I could have done it. It looks really fun!
I'm not sure they were too excited to come home because they had so much fun, but it was sure nice to get them all home. I had a pretty empty house for a whole week. I loved the first two days, but after that it was REALLY boring for me!!
1 comment:
Andrew still talks about the fun times he had in scout camp. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment