Saturday, October 30, 2010

Outing at the ZOO! (September 2010)

We had planned to go to the zoo before Spencer broke his leg, so we had to reschedule it, because he really wanted to go, so since he had a day off of school, we decided to make it a zoo day.  We went to see some of the animals but a lot of the zoo was under construction so there wasn't too much to see.  Spencer got REALLY tired of walking really quickly.  He just got his walking cast about a week before and wasn't used to using his leg so much.  But we still had a good time, just me and him. 

 Spencers favorite animal.. the bald eagle.



 His favorite water ball!
 I love this pic of him... he needed to rest for a bit and it was the perfect seat for him!

Holy Huge Turtle Batman!

1 comment:

The Lambert Family said...

We go to the zoo all the time. I am surprised we didn't see you there! That is such a bummer that he broke his leg. I am dreading the day that happens at our house!